Hedge Fund Academy
MetroFM Learnerships - South Africa
|Active since||30-11-2016||Job category||Financial and economic / busine...|
|Location||South Africa||Level||Entry level / Graduate|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Fixed term contract|
|Hours||0||Salary||once placed - according to empl...|
Closing date: Applications will be treated on a first come basis
1 May 2016 for 3 May 2016 Cohort
10 May 2016 for 17 May 2016 Cohort
Industry: Financial Markets
We are currently recruiting graduates for a dynamic 12 month financial markets learnership programme in both Cape Town and Johannesburg. The programme is open to:
- Black African (South African) grads
- 3 year degree with excellent academic results in the following fields: Accounting / Actuarial Science / Business Science / Commerce / Corporate Finance / Investment Management / Banking / Information Systems / Mathematics / Statistics / Quants / or a related financial markets degree
- Interest in the financial markets
- Disabled (any race group)
- Currently unemployed grads
- Not funded through another Fasset work readiness programme
Please include all of the following documents in your application (only complete applications will be accepted):
- Motivational letter
- Matric certificate
- Full academic transcripts (certificates are not sufficient – we want to see your results)
Learners will be placed with various employers in the financial markets and stipend will be determined by the employer. Current participating employers includes banks, asset managers, hedge funds, private equity funds, stockbrokers, regulators, pension funds, custodians, stock exchanges.
Apply using this platform.
1 May 2016 10am for 3 May 2016 Cohort
10 May 2016 for 17 May 2016 Cohort.
Applications will be treated on a first come basis if graduates meet the necessary requirements.
Financial and economic / business administration / Financial Management
|Industry / Industries||
Banking & Financial Services
|Keywords||learnership, graduate placement, BEE, internship|